Elemental Hero Academy

Welcome all Yu-gi-oh Players...
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ChippZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChippZ
EHA Sparkman Yellow
EHA Sparkman Yellow
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: ChippZ   6/28/2010, 4:13 am

im albinto aka ChippZ my first yugioh deck was the the very first kaiba deck released at 2002. The rest is history. Played 2002-2006, Retired 2006-2009, Back in the Game: 2010

total 5 yr pro, an old school duelist who duels for fun, and is learning and catching up with the new stuff.

if u ask y come back?
i used to mentor a certain newb duelist back in 03. Beat him evertym. He moved to another country. 7 yrs later and now he is top 50 in New Zealand. And he's comin back in the states to settle the score lol.................................................long story

best describe as competitive, calm, reserve, laid back, down-to-earth, simple, random and fun.

oh and I love basketball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donners
EHA Admin
EHA Admin
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : Head of Avian Green

PostSubject: Re: ChippZ   6/28/2010, 4:27 am

ChippZ wrote:
im albinto aka ChippZ my first yugioh deck was the the very first kaiba deck released at 2002. The rest is history. Played 2002-2006, Retired 2006-2009, Back in the Game: 2010

total 5 yr pro, an old school duelist who duels for fun, and is learning and catching up with the new stuff.

if u ask y come back?
i used to mentor a certain newb duelist back in 03. Beat him evertym. He moved to another country. 7 yrs later and now he is top 50 in New Zealand. And he's comin back in the states to settle the score lol.................................................long story

best describe as competitive, calm, reserve, laid back, down-to-earth, simple, random and fun.

oh and I love basketball Very Happy


You were actually a pro? Nice man. I came in third at a state tournament at 11 years old, which was in early 2006. I won two booster boxes of my choice. that's 48 packs of cards =D

I also have won several tournaments this year at locals, racking up cards and rep. I'm pretty much one of the best duelists around my town. I've actually just been invited to a Private state tourney to try to win to represent my state in the 50 states national tournament.

I'll likely lose, since it's a 256 person tourney. AKA 8 rounds. (256 -> 128 -> 64 -> 32 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1) aka 8 rounds.


=^-^==^-^==^-^=
Admin

Head of Avian Green

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChippZ
EHA Sparkman Yellow
EHA Sparkman Yellow
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: ChippZ   6/28/2010, 4:41 am

donners wrote:
ChippZ wrote:
im albinto aka ChippZ my first yugioh deck was the the very first kaiba deck released at 2002. The rest is history. Played 2002-2006, Retired 2006-2009, Back in the Game: 2010

total 5 yr pro, an old school duelist who duels for fun, and is learning and catching up with the new stuff.

if u ask y come back?
i used to mentor a certain newb duelist back in 03. Beat him evertym. He moved to another country. 7 yrs later and now he is top 50 in New Zealand. And he's comin back in the states to settle the score lol.................................................long story

best describe as competitive, calm, reserve, laid back, down-to-earth, simple, random and fun.

oh and I love basketball Very Happy


You were actually a pro? Nice man. I came in third at a state tournament at 11 years old, which was in early 2006. I won two booster boxes of my choice. that's 48 packs of cards =D

I also have won several tournaments this year at locals, racking up cards and rep. I'm pretty much one of the best duelists around my town. I've actually just been invited to a Private state tourney to try to win to represent my state in the 50 states national tournament.

I'll likely lose, since it's a 256 person tourney. AKA 8 rounds. (256 -> 128 -> 64 -> 32 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1) aka 8 rounds.


Oh no. Anyways i was gna edit my pro to experience. I really have 5 years experience total.

Congratz! thats a big honor for you. You should try out. Challenge yourself. It might be a good experience for you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Iraq

PostSubject: Re: ChippZ   7/5/2010, 10:16 pm

ChippZ wrote:
donners wrote:
ChippZ wrote:
im albinto aka ChippZ my first yugioh deck was the the very first kaiba deck released at 2002. The rest is history. Played 2002-2006, Retired 2006-2009, Back in the Game: 2010

total 5 yr pro, an old school duelist who duels for fun, and is learning and catching up with the new stuff.

if u ask y come back?
i used to mentor a certain newb duelist back in 03. Beat him evertym. He moved to another country. 7 yrs later and now he is top 50 in New Zealand. And he's comin back in the states to settle the score lol.................................................long story

best describe as competitive, calm, reserve, laid back, down-to-earth, simple, random and fun.

oh and I love basketball Very Happy


You were actually a pro? Nice man. I came in third at a state tournament at 11 years old, which was in early 2006. I won two booster boxes of my choice. that's 48 packs of cards =D

I also have won several tournaments this year at locals, racking up cards and rep. I'm pretty much one of the best duelists around my town. I've actually just been invited to a Private state tourney to try to win to represent my state in the 50 states national tournament.

I'll likely lose, since it's a 256 person tourney. AKA 8 rounds. (256 -> 128 -> 64 -> 32 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1) aka 8 rounds.


Oh no. Anyways i was gna edit my pro to experience. I really have 5 years experience total.

Congratz! thats a big honor for you. You should try out. Challenge yourself. It might be a good experience for you Smile



how can someone challenge himself? >_>

any way welcome here xP it's nice to have Great duellers around Razz

Quote :

You were actually a pro? Nice man. I came in third at a state tournament at 11 years old, which was in early 2006. I won two booster boxes of my choice. that's 48 packs of cards =D

I also have won several tournaments this year at locals, racking up cards and rep. I'm pretty much one of the best duelists around my town. I've actually just been invited to a Private state tourney to try to win to represent my state in the 50 states national tournament.

I'll likely lose, since it's a 256 person tourney. AKA 8 rounds. (256 -> 128 -> 64 -> 32 -> 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1) aka 8 rounds.



omg you was that pro ? *_*

I can't event think of myself an average-skilled duellist~ XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ChippZ   

Back to top Go down
 
ChippZ
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Hero Academy :: EHA INTRO :: EHA Introductions-
Jump to: