Elemental Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Hero Academy

Welcome all Yu-gi-oh Players...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???

Go down 
+3
Jay Breezy
Shadow The Hedgehog
Ryan_N13
7 posters

Did you win your duel against the cheap deck?
Yes
What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Vote_lcap75%What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Vote_lcap25%What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Empty
PostSubject: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 3:00 am

Just me asking you what the cheapest deck you ever faced was.

I faced this dud who used a Dragon deck with Monster Reborns in it and a bunch of other banned cards. I still won the first time (go Elemental Hero deck) but it wasn't really fair.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 3:02 am

It was A burn Deck >_> and I was the one who made it T_T
Back to top Go down
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 3:04 am

You dueled your own deck? Huh, talk about turning the tables.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 3:32 am

Well My friend uses a burn deck so and I'm sick of it so for practice I made the burn deck you sow and practised on it >_> pfff I hate burn/deck destruction/exodia decks XD
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
EHA Avian Green
EHA Avian Green
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 12:05 pm

Lightsworns, in the previous format.

Imagine having 3 Judgment Dragons and 2 Charge of the Light Brigades in your hand. Draw Phase, another Charge of the Light Brigade. Use the 3 Charges. That's 9 cards milled, 3 for each Charge, fueling the grave for Judgement Dragon. Nuke the field. Then summon more Judgment Dragons for game.

Well that was me on the receiving end of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/itzJayBreezy
FEARSHY
EHA Admin
EHA Admin
FEARSHY

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 12:31 pm

I have lost to the cheapest deck ever but I ain't about to tell you what it is...
Back to top Go down
https://eheroacademy.forumotion.net
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 2:23 pm

Jay Breezy wrote:

Imagine having 3 Judgment Dragons and 2 Charge of the Light Brigades in your hand. Draw Phase, another Charge of the Light Brigade. Use the 3 Charges. That's 9 cards milled, 3 for each Charge, fueling the grave for Judgement Dragon. Nuke the field. Then summon more Judgment Dragons for game.

Holy crap. That sounds horrible.
Back to top Go down
Jay Breezy
EHA Avian Green
EHA Avian Green
Jay Breezy

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 6:17 pm

Ryan_N13 wrote:
Jay Breezy wrote:

Holy crap. That sounds horrible.

It was indeed. It felt like a nightmare come true for me. T_T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/itzJayBreezy
Leos Klein

Leos Klein

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:19 pm

A pro Mill Deck with gravity bind, it was horrible. Fortunatly I was playing with my zombie Beatdown. He kept sending more and more zombies to the graveyard, which as we all know makes them stronger.

Long story short due to his mill cards I got 6 "Servent Skulls" and one King of Servent Skulls in my grave. With two on the field, so I had 2, level1, 7000atk monsters, along with my synchros Revived King Hades, And Archfiend Zombie-Skull, so all his flip effects were nulled.

mwahahahahaha Twisted Evil

Edit: I won BTW, incase you couldn't tell

Last edited by Leos Klein on 7/8/2010, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:32 pm

blackwing(Previous Format)-with 3 black whirlwind makes the deck very fast >.<

Twilight-i hate facing judgment dragon...but how about with Dark armed and Chaos Sorcerer....
Back to top Go down
Leos Klein

Leos Klein

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:41 pm

I've Beaten Judgment Dragon and DAD and Chaos Sorceror

Just have pleanty of Fiendish Chain and/or Divine Wrath.
So you have to discard a card or lose a S/T zone, they're sitting there useless or dead before they can do crap! lol
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:46 pm

Leos Klein wrote:
I've Beaten Judgment Dragon and DAD and Chaos Sorceror

Just have pleanty of Fiendish Chain and/or Divine Wrath.
So you have to discard a card or lose a S/T zone, they're sitting there useless or dead before they can do crap! lol

i defeat that too....
but to think of it....a deck that have many cards that destroys all card in the field and easy to summon is cheap....lightsworn is already cheap...and with the combination of dark it became more stronger.....
Back to top Go down
Leos Klein

Leos Klein

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:54 pm

True enough I suppose heh
Back to top Go down
FEARSHY
EHA Admin
EHA Admin
FEARSHY

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 3:20 am

actually people DAD decks are probably the easiest decks to beat...
Back to top Go down
https://eheroacademy.forumotion.net
darkknightnero
EHA Sparkman Yellow
EHA Sparkman Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 4:17 am

my was a own deck destruction one he had all most all his cards in the grave and then play 3 blasting the ruins on me WTF
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 8:27 am

FEARSHY wrote:
actually people DAD decks are probably the easiest decks to beat...

Its still depends on the deck build of a player and hes strategy... and DAD deck is still strong...the only problem of DAD is it is limited...but it still became popular.... than the other decks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???   What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Was The Cheapest Deck You Ever Faced???
Page 1 of 1