Elemental Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Hero Academy

Welcome all Yu-gi-oh Players...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yugiohman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugiohman

yugiohman Empty
PostSubject: yugiohman   yugiohman Icon_minitime6/28/2010, 8:20 pm

Lets start Razz
I play yugioh irl,and i play Kill Mill Deck(or you'll call it Jar OTK or something) its about taking all cards from opponents deck...however i'm from Croatia,many wont know wheres that... I think i am a good player... I like this very much... and I'm 12 Razz and i forgot to tell:i allways play for fun,if it is final of the nationals or a custom game... its all same to me...

Edit:yeh,and i really like frogs... Razz i have a frog deck too Razz it owns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donners
EHA Admin
EHA Admin
donners

yugiohman Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugiohman   yugiohman Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 2:44 am

yugiohman wrote:
Lets start Razz
I play yugioh irl,and i play Kill Mill Deck(or you'll call it Jar OTK or something) its about taking all cards from opponents deck...however i'm from Croatia,many wont know wheres that... I think i am a good player... I like this very much... and I'm 12 Razz and i forgot to tell:i allways play for fun,if it is final of the nationals or a custom game... its all same to me...

Edit:yeh,and i really like frogs... Razz i have a frog deck too Razz it owns Very Happy

On a side note:

OTK decks really don't take any skill, and are therefore banned from the academy. Please make sure you don't use an FTK/OTK deck while participating in events relating to the academy.

Thank you,

Donners, Admin
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

yugiohman Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugiohman   yugiohman Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 10:11 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Academy XP and congradulations for reching SPARKMAN YELLOW Razz

note: You should stop using Deck Destruction Decks cuz they got no skills or strategy just like burn decks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yugiohman Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugiohman   yugiohman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yugiohman
Page 1 of 1