Elemental Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Hero Academy

Welcome all Yu-gi-oh Players...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:38 pm

Whats ur Favorite Duel Scene or Fight in the Series....

Mine is Yusei Vs Kiryu 2nd Fight in Yugioh 5D
Back to top Go down
Leos Klein

Leos Klein

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:50 pm

Mine too, with his fight against Ccapac Apu and that sweeeeet music, it was awesome. My favorite is also Crow vs Bolgar, where we see BlackFeather Dragon for the first time. I love that music too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5kewEP-4c

awesome stuff

Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 8:16 am

Leos Klein wrote:
Mine too, with his fight against Ccapac Apu and that sweeeeet music, it was awesome. My favorite is also Crow vs Bolgar, where we see BlackFeather Dragon for the first time. I love that music too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5kewEP-4c

awesome stuff

I like blackwing deck....but i dont know...i think hes cool but i dont know i think i dont like Crow "Looks" ahehehe
Back to top Go down
FEARSHY
EHA Admin
EHA Admin
FEARSHY

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:20 am

I like Yusei VS Akiza because Akiza is madly in love with Yusei and not holding back just makes her look even more awesome... (Akiza is so PRETTY)...
Back to top Go down
https://eheroacademy.forumotion.net
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:24 am

FEARSHY wrote:
I like Yusei VS Akiza because Akiza is madly in love with Yusei and not holding back just makes her look even more awesome... (Akiza is so PRETTY)...

LOL..my fav character...
i really love izayoi Aki....
XD
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:31 am

by the way....i notice that the voice of kiryu in the yugioh 5D and the voice kurasaki ichigos dark side"the hollow one" in bleach have simmilarities...and i really like they're voice...u can feel the devilish side in the voice....mostly when he laugh!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Leos Klein

Leos Klein

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 1:09 pm

I like the way Kiryu bobs his head when he laughs, while attacking Yusei with Infernalty Demon in the first fight, that was just win

Back to top Go down
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 1:56 pm

Personally, I loved the Atem vs. Yugi duel at the end of the original Yu-Gi-Oh. That was epic.
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:19 pm

hehe...i think when became to the villains kiryu is the coolest...
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 6:44 am

Mine was Aster Phoenix VS Jaden yuki XD
The time when Aster kicked jaden's butt with Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster Razz was EPIC for me
Back to top Go down
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 7:25 am

Y'know, I don't get the appeal of the D-Heroes. I can't for the life of me find out why their ATK is low and not all of them have even halfway decent effects.
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 9:57 am

Ryan_N13 wrote:
Y'know, I don't get the appeal of the D-Heroes. I can't for the life of me find out why their ATK is low and not all of them have even halfway decent effects.

then try using Destiny Dragoon deck...thats fast and strong....i have that deck long time ago...u just need fusion gate in field and 1 chain material trap....then u can summon up to 3 destiny dragoon in 1 turn....then resurrect him using the destiny hero cards in grave every turn.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 2:40 pm

Izayoi-Aki wrote:
Ryan_N13 wrote:

then try using Destiny Dragoon deck...thats fast and strong....i have that deck long time ago...u just need fusion gate in field and 1 chain material trap....then u can summon up to 3 destiny dragoon in 1 turn....then resurrect him using the destiny hero cards in grave every turn.....

Destiny Heroes Are awesome Razz there REALLY AWESOME : i might make an article about them
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 2:40 pm

Ryan_N13 wrote:

It's not about attack ... It's about Effect and how to use it o_O
Back to top Go down
Izayoi-Aki

Izayoi-Aki

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 9:21 pm

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
Ryan_N13 wrote:

yea right...

like destiny end dragoon....

even it has 3000 att...when i use that and summon 2 dragoon using chain material....sometimes i dont attack...i just use it effects and destroy all monster and burn theyre LP using dragoon eff....so u can escape some mirror force or dimension prison...
hehe
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 10:36 am

Izayoi-Aki wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
Ryan_N13 wrote:

yea right...

like destiny end dragoon....

even it has 3000 att...when i use that and summon 2 dragoon using chain material....sometimes i dont attack...i just use it effects and destroy all monster and burn theyre LP using dragoon eff....so u can escape some mirror force or dimension prison...
hehe

exactly XD
especially flip effects I HATE THOSE D: and most of monster's effect works when yo attack them (when dead by battle) so dragoon rocks 8D
Back to top Go down
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 2:48 pm

If I had a D-Hero deck, I'd probably have some idea what you were talking about. My brain exploded a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 7:03 pm

Ryan_N13 wrote:
If I had a D-Hero deck, I'd probably have some idea what you were talking about. My brain exploded a while ago.

Read my Article T_T It took me 30 min just to Wright it down X_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??   Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Ur Favorite Duel in the Yugioh/GX/5D Series..??
Page 1 of 1