Elemental Hero Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Hero Academy

Welcome all Yu-gi-oh Players...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destiny Heroes Article

Go down 
3 posters

Was This Helpful ?
Yes
Destiny Heroes Article Vote_lcap100%Destiny Heroes Article Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Destiny Heroes Article Vote_lcap0%Destiny Heroes Article Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

Destiny Heroes Article Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 3:21 pm

Destiny Heroes are one of the best monsters came out yet and I'm gonna explain why ~

Let's get to the Strategy and effects ... so first of all Destiny Heroes Works better with discarding cards like lightning vortex or Destiny Draw ... etc.
Also you might notice that mos of the Destiny Heroes are related somehow to the graveyard examples... Destiny Hero- Malicious's effect by removing it from the graveyard you get to special summon another Destiny Hero-Malicious from your deck ... or Destiny Hero-Dread master and also Destiny hero Disc commander so worst part is that necrovally could be a HUGE PROBLEM >_<

Destiny Hero-Doom Lord is really handy especially when your opponent has cards like sakuretsu Armor and bottomless trap hole or ever even trap hole itself you could easily remove your opponent's monster for 2 turns and remember when the monster returns it is returned during YOUR Stand By phase and that is awesome cuz you can do the same effect again as long as you still have doom lord XD
Destiny Hero Diamond dude is really helpful especially when 80% of my deck's spell cards are normal type ... and also when u use the effect it get activated from the graveyard that make's it almost invincible Razz plus the negative part of the effects are cancelled Razz

Example you use diamond dude's effect u draw the card and it's Destiny Draw so you send it to the graveyard after showing it to our opponent and the next turn you draw 2 cards without discarding anything Razz
Defender is SUCH A BIG STALL XD and helps you to take most of your opponent's deck cards out so that might help make long duels end with you winning Razz

Double dude is helpful when on direct attacks and when it dies you get 2 new tokens on your standby phases and make's it easier to summon dogma plasma or dreadmaster or maybe dasher or malicious .

Destiny Hero-Fear Monger is also a big win especially when you have lots of cards that require discarding like lightning vortex so you could discard dasher and use fear monger later to special summon dasher to the field Razz

Destiny Hero _ dunker is good for discarding cards like dasher malicious or even double dude to use there effect later on plus If you have Dreadmaster coming soon it would be helpful and on top of that you give your opponent 500 damage for every Destiny hero you discarded during dunker's effect ~

Destiny Hero - Blademaster is a win when it comes to a Destiny Hero Deck that was built for attacking instead if waiting for the key cards like using it as a combo with double dude or dasher or even diamond dude~

I never got to use Destiny Hero- Departed but it could be used as a combo with other cards but maybe not in the Destiny Heroes deck ~

Destiny Hero Plasma is a big WIN! do I even have to say what it does?
well fine I will ... it cancels your opponent's monsters effects weather they was face down or face up
not mentioning the equipping a monster to it .. it's like destroying one of your opponent's monsters and using it to support your monster Razz

Destiny Hero Dogma is a huge when I always try to summon it on the first turns to lower my opponent's LP b half ~

Destiny Hero Dreadmaster is a HUGE WIN when you have like 2 dashers in your grave and a dogma or plasma or maybe both on the field (trust me? it happens a lot)

Dread servant is awesome when u use the strategy number 3 (gonna explain it later on)

Hope this make things clearer

now to the strategy u could use

1st strategy is the Destiny End Dragoon Strategy you build it to summon Destiny End dragons and discard as much Destiny Heroes as possible to make sure Destiny End Dragon survive.

2nd strategy is the Destiny Hero Dogma and Destiny Hero Plasma based one as the key cards are dogma and plasma and use other cards to increase drawing them and get tokens and build defences as much as you can Razz

3rd strategy based on Dreadmaster... you can use 2 dogmas or 2 plasmas or 1 of each but the key card is Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster and you should build this one to stall until you get what you need and strike.

now to what spell and trap cards to use....

Spell cards:
you can use any kind of spells but prefer it to have a negative side of discarding a card from hand like Monster reincarnation.

you should use some cards like swords of revealing lights to make sure some monsters survive like Destiny Hero Doom Lord.

you should use some cards pot of avarce so you never lose by running out of monsters or cards XD cuz that would be STUPID Razz ( I use one .. it's always enough really...)

you should use some stalling cards ... If you want ~

Trap cards:

you should use trap cards for 1 purpose.... counter your opponent like Dark bribe or Solemn Judgement ( I ALWAYS use solemn judgement and I usually use it even when I have 8000 Razz or more)

Helpful tips: use Elemental Hero Stratos... Destiny signal... Elemental Hero Prisma... that's Pretty much it Razz

Hope I helped and Plz know that THIS IS MY VERY FIRST ARTICLE SO TAKE IT EASY ON ME PLZ XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 7:04 pm

COME ON GUYS? D:
Does it suck that bad? T_T .... not even a single one who read it and typed a comment on it D:
Back to top Go down
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 8:05 pm

Meh, it's good, but again, I never really liked the D-Heroes. But it would be helpful to those who do.
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyDuelist
EHA Moderator
EHA Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 9:32 pm

Destiny Hero Dasher has an awesome effect. The ability to special summon any monster equals WOW in my oppinion. There are so many possible combonations with his effect. Special summon a strong monster to bait the opponent into using Bottomless Trap Hole... Draw into Malicious with a Deep Sea Diva in hand... Boom! Two level eight synchro monsters... the number is endless when you think about it...

Overall very interesting article. Smile

Last edited by TheCrazyDuelist on 7/11/2010, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 9:52 pm

TheCrazyDuelist wrote:
Destiny Hero Dasher has an awesome effect. The ability to special summon any monster equals WOW in my oppinion. There are so many possible combonations with his effect. Special summon a strong monster to bait the opponent into using Bottomless Trap Hole... Draw into Malicious with a Deep Sea Diva in hand... Boom two level eight synchro monsters... the number is endless when you think about it...

Overall very interesting article. Smile

Thanks XD
the other thing is it's like if you discard dasher with a card effect to use that effect and then you can use dasher to special summon a strong monster and again which is great Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan_N13

Ryan_N13

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 10:04 pm

We need a Deck Palace section so one of you D-Hero-liking dudefaces can post an epic D-Hero Deck, cuz it sounds like it's an awesome deck-type.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
EHA Tester
EHA Tester
Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 10:23 pm

Ryan_N13 wrote:
We need a Deck Palace section so one of you D-Hero-liking dudefaces can post an epic D-Hero Deck, cuz it sounds like it's an awesome deck-type.

I already suggested that in a PM plus a suggestion section but no one confirmed them X_X we need a Deck section and a Suggestion Section X_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Heroes Article   Destiny Heroes Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Heroes Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Hero Academy :: EHA EXTRA :: EHA Off-Topic-
Jump to: